Thursday, March 6, 2014

Touch wood

The photo shows Unawatuna Medical Centre near a post office. During a long journey in the past, I rarely had health problems. My first experience that I had to go to a hospital while I was traveling was in Bangkok in 2005. I got burned on my arm by a prayer incense stick at crowded Erawan Shrine and underwent a skin doctor. The second, third and fourth experiences were in Sri Lanka. One of them was in Negombo in 2005 the others were here in Unawatuna in 2010. Somehow I got terrible rashs on all over my body. At the fourth time, the doctor said that something in Sri Lanka was bad for me. I still don't know what kind of thing in Sri Lanka is bad for me, but I know very well that I really love this country. This time I haven't had a rash yet, touch wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment