Saturday, July 16, 2016

A view of heartwarming cities

I took this photo in Porto, Portugal at dusk. This is a view from the Ponte Luís I. The Ponte Luís I is a metallic bridge in Porto, Portugal that crosses over the Douro River, and connects Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia. The bridge is double-decked and I took this photo from the second deck of the bridge. Vila Nova de Gaia is a city with full of Port wine cellars. Port wine cellars are locally called Caves, so Portuguese finger posts indicate directions to Port wine cellars as Caves. Historic Center of Porto is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. So the city itself is a must-see. I'm sure you'll meet a lot of locals with a very very good heart. All the people who I've met in Porto and Gaia were very very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment