Sunday, July 3, 2016

Schwangau Village and Forggensee Lake

The photo shows beautiful landscape of Southeastern Germany.  While I was overlooking Schwangau Village and Forggensee Lake in Bavaria, Germany, I took this photo. At that moment, I was staying inside of (the world's famous) Neuschwanstein Castle (English: New Swan Stone Castle), so this is a view from from a nineteenth-century Neo Romanesque palace. Neuschwanstein Castle is on a hill, thus if you go inside of the castle. you can enjoy viewing breathtaking landscape around the castle from above. Germany is a very large country and I enjoyed viewing very different landscape in many different areas. I felt many different cities had one thing in common. The locals. The Germans do very nice things for other people before they are asked to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment