Saturday, July 9, 2016

Vindaloo Chicken in Frankfurt, Germany

The photo shows Chicken Vindaloo, served at an Indian place in Frankfurt, Germany. A very good one. One of my English acquaintances told me that when he had Vindaloo in London, England, his shirt was soaked with sweat just because the curry was super spicy. He said he ate up his first Vindaloo with a face full of sweat and told me that Vindaloo is definitely the spiciest curry in the world. I don't agree to disagree, but I know some more spicy ones. Let's say, Jungle Curry (Thai: แกงป่า) from Thailand, Ema Datshi from Bhutan, are vying for the world's spiciest curry, just my two cents.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. Restaurant Frankfurt-Oder

    ReplyDelete