Saturday, July 30, 2016

DE4082 FRA - LAS; Premium Salt Shaker; Dec 2013

The photo shows an inflight-salt shaker of Condor Flugdienst GmbH flight DE4082 Frankfurt, Germany to Las Vegas, NV, the United States of America (FRA - LAS). It was a 12-hour nonstop flight from an European city to Sin City, and I took this photo while I was having the first meal on board. When I was going to go to the check-in counter at the airport, I was kinda anxious to see (or meet) the latest German technology so-called virtual assistant. I've heard that holographic human-sized assistants appear in to greet passengers and help their self-check-in and so on. In my humble opinion, Germany is the world's most high-tech country, so the story sounded so real to me. But in fact, I was greeted by a real human assistant. A beautiful lady. She explained to me about Condor Premium Economy kindly and very nicely. I upgraded my seat to Premium Economy, so meals I had on board were premium meals. Even the salt shaker looked very premium.

No comments:

Post a Comment