Friday, February 11, 2011

My first white beer experience

I've exchanged our opinions with my Israeli acquaintance about beer. My current favorite beer brands are Beer Lao (Laos), Chang (Thailand), Singha (Thailand), Lion (Sri Lanka), Tuborg (Denmark). The Israeli acquaintance said that Hoegaarden beer was the best, and explained to me how special the Belgian white beer was. Back when I heard about it, I haven't drunk Hoegaarden yet, but I found it in Jerusalem, Israel by coincidence. It was a boiling day and I was thirsty, so I drank up the glass of beer. From my point of view, Hoegaarden beer was kinda fruity and much different from Southeast Asian beer. In my humble opinion, Israeli Gold Star beer was even better, but the white beer was quite quaffable and interesting. I took this photo at an Italian place in Jerusalem, Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment