Sunday, February 16, 2014

Coral Reef, Glass Bottom Boats, Sunset, and Peace

I went to see a sunset over Hikkaduwa Coral Reef, Sri Lanka yesterday. My hotel is just 20 meters away from Coral Reef, which means just cross a street or kind of thing, so I can reach to this stunning place on foot. Oh, you can take a glass bottom boat here if you would like. Aroud this time of the day, a lot of boats are tied up like the photo shows, though. After I took this photo, a couple of young Sri Lankan guys started to talk to me. They said they were from Northern part of Sri Lanka and said they couldn't travel much due to the civil war, but current president cleared up the confusion in 2009, with that they are on vacation now and are overjoyed to take a lot of photos or everything. They also said it was their first time to visit Hikkaduwa. Right after the conversation with them I realised that the sun has already set. Their story was that worth hearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment