Friday, February 14, 2014

The ceiling is the night sky

Last night I visited Katunayake, Sri Lanka from Colombo just for dinner and good beer. Katunayake is a city where Bandaranayake International Airport is. The photo shows a hotel which is located just a five-minute drive from the airport. The hotel has a couple of swimming pools and an open-air swim-up bar & restaurants. Lounge chairs and tables are spread out on the pool side area and I had nice Sri Lankan dinner beside the swimming pool where the photo shows. It's a quite dreamy place. You know, it's like the ceiling of the swim-up bar & restaurant is the night sky. I could see Orion, other stars and the beautiful moon from my dinner table. Oh, it's a full moon tonight. I should enjoy a moon-watching dinner tonight, but without beer. It's a Poya Day in Sri Lanka. Drinking alcohol is not allowed on every full moon day.

No comments:

Post a Comment