Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What do you think the average price of it?

I'm in Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka on vacation and the photo shows my the day before yesterday's lunch: Sri Lankan Rice and Curry. Hikkaduwa is on South West coast of Sri Lanka and there are so many tourists in its locally called tourist area. From my point of view, several places around here are grossly overpriced. If you come here, you'll see soon enough. Just my two cents, but when in a touristic town like here, you'd better think first what you really want to do and how much you can pay for it. If you have to ask, you can't afford it sometimes. Anyway for example in my case, Rice and Curry on the photo shows cost 120 Sri Lankan Rupees and a cup of authentic Ceylon tea that I had after the meal cost 20 Sri Lankan Rupees. Sri Lanka is the country formerly known as Ceylon.

No comments:

Post a Comment