Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Powder Tower

I found this beautiful Gothic gate in the old town of Prague the Czech Republic. It's called the Powder Gate or the Powder Tower and is one of the must see sites in Prague. I took this picture on the third day of my visit and it happened to be the first picture of that perfect morning in Prague. The night before I had a yummy roasted duck with good beer. The next morning when I woke up I still couldn't forget about the dreamy taste of the roasted duck. A while later, I took buffet breakfast at the hotel's dining and it was also nice. After breakfast, I looked at a map on the bed to make a tentative itinerary in my head then after that got out of the hotel. First things first, I took a picture of the Powder Gate and continued to walk aimlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment