Thursday, April 17, 2014

Buy a ticket well in advance

I took this photo in Luxembourg city, Luxembourg. It was the changeable weather the day I visited Luxembourg: 7th January 2014. I had a folding umbrella and had to use it off and on. The temperature wasn't too cold, actually it was much milder than I expected. When I took this photo the sky was starting to clear up, but it was on my way to the station to take a return train to Frankfurt, Germany. I bought a round-trip train ticket from Frankfurt, Germany to Luxembourg on the 17th December 2013 at DB Bahn office of Frankfurt am Main Hbf. The ticket was written in German, so I couldn't read anything, but a ticket clerk printed out useful English document which was titled Your Travel Connection. She kindly highlighted important word such as date, time, transfer stations and price. With that, I could enjoy my one-day round trip without any difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment