Saturday, April 12, 2014

Tourist Information Center in Ljubljana, Slovenia

The photo shows a tourist information center in Ljubljana, Slovenia. I've made a one-day round trip from Zagreb, Croatia to Ljubljana, Slovenia. I took an international train from Zagreb Glavni Kolodvor (a.k.a. the main railway station in Zagreb) at 06:50 am and arrived in Ljubljana, Slovenia at 09:06. Shortly after I started to walk, I realized that I made a wrong choice of shoes. That day Ljubljana was a little too colder than I expected, but my warm winter boots were in my suitcase at a hostel in Zagreb, Croatia. Couldn't do anything about that. Anyway, I didn't have a map of Ljubljana, so first of all I headed out to the city center to find a tourist information center. There it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment