Saturday, April 26, 2014

Destinations are listed alphabetically

I took this photo in Zagreb, Croatia. When I started to make out my travel itinerary I couldn't imagine the entire route as a solid plan. What I would do after Portugal, before Italy was still up in the air. I wanted to use TAP Portugal Airlines from Portugal, so I browsed through their destinations first. TAP Portugal Airlines fly to a lot of destinations and the cities are listed in alphabetical order on their site. Then I realized that I didn't know many cities and I couldn't even imagine where the cities were. So I started to click from A to Z alphabetically, then finally made a flight reservation from Lisbon, Portugal to Zagreb, Croatia via Bologna, Italy. Zagreb was listed as their second last destination, so it took me some time before I clicked Zagreb at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment