Saturday, April 12, 2014

Rare sight

I took this photo in Frankfurt, Germany. I found a parked coach from Groß-Gerau which had a Mercedes-Benz Emblem and was marked with five-star paint or stickers. It looked like pretty rare sight, so I took a photo of it just in case. Speaking of coach, I've joined a 10-day coach tour and visited featured cities and its sites in Western and Eastern Germany. The tour started in Frankfurt and ended in Munich. I visited Heidelberg, Cologne, Rhineland area, Bremen, Hamburg, Wittenberg, Berlin, Potsdam, Dresden, Nuremberg, the Romantic Road, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Hohenschwangau, Neuschwanstein, and Fussen during that 10 days. My tour director was from the Netherlands originally, but at that time he was based in Germany. He spoke perfect English and shared a lot of informative stories about his favorite beautiful Germany on coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment