Monday, April 28, 2014

Their Uzbek Pilaf really hit the spot

I took this photo at my favorite restaurant and music bar in Tel Aviv, Israel. Their chef had a talent and they serve a wide variety of homemade Eastern, European, and traditional Jewish cuisine. The photo shows one of their featured dishes Uzbek Pilaf. It was like tasty cooked rice with beef and I really loved it. After spending 14 days in London, England, I flew to Tel Aviv, Israel. I couldn't eat rice very often in London, so I was very hungry for rice on my second day in Tel Aviv. When I walked around nearby Opera Tower, I found a restaurant that looked good. I don't know why, but the restaurant had no sign about their name or something, but there was a menu next the entrance. The previously-opened page showed mouth-watering Uzbek Pilaf. It hit the spot, absolutely. So I went into the restaurant to have Uzbek Pilaf. It was excellent in taste. After that, I went to that no-name restaurant three times during my time in Tel Aviv. Everything was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment