Friday, April 25, 2014

Where do you wanna go v. where I want to show

I took this photo in the city of Luxembourg, Luxembourg. Generally speaking, religious buildings are decorated beautifully not apply only to this city. This curved entrance was no exception. It had nearly symmetric stunning decorations as well as potted trees. It was so much fun to look around the city. By the way, one of my English acquaintances had asked me an interesting question. He said his girlfriend was going to come to a city where he was based in for the past a year. He said she didn't like museums, didn't want to visit temples. Then he couldn't decide where he should go with her to show his favorite city by far. I said they should just walk around and stop by when she was interested in to look a little closer or take a photo or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment