Monday, April 14, 2014

A pint of London Pride

The photo shows a pint of London Pride. This is one of the best-known ales in the UK and was my very first beer at an English pub in London, England. My flight from Bangkok, Thailand to London, England flew in Heathrow Airport at 19:30. I took Heathrow Express to Paddington Station and checked into my hotel around 21:15. I dropped off my luggage in my room and got out of the hotel in 10 minutes. The first thing that I wanted to do in London, England was going out to a pub for some drinks. On the way to my hotel from Paddington Station, I did a bit of ground research and had a gut feeling that the nearest pub from my hotel seemed like a nice place. I was totally right about that. Beers were served at right temperature, bartenders were excellent, the atmosphere was super. I really wanna be there right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment