Friday, April 11, 2014

It is a privilege staying at a five-star hotel

I took this photo when I was staying at a five-star hotel in Bangkok, Thailand. I've been choosing this hotel as one of my favorite accommodations in hectic Bangkok since 2002. Every staff members are always really helpful. They have great consideration to have each tourists as their special guest. The hotel is situated at the riverside of Chao Phraya. The guests can make a reservation of the free shuttle services to the heart of the city at the Concierge counter in the huge luxurious lobby like the photo shows. When I meet the concierge, he makes me feel important. All the time. The free shuttle runs 09:30 - 21:30 once every two hours. Each guest can ask their return trip to the hotel as well for free, but I normally take a motorbike taxi or a tuk-tuk from Surasak BTS station. The five-minute journey may cost 50 THB or so. Daily buffet breakfast of this hotel is incredibly nice, especially Thai traditional rice congee with chicken tastes like heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment