Thursday, August 4, 2011

Too good for words

The photo shows the tallest all-suite hotel in Bangkok, Thailand. It towers above right in the middle of Pratunam area in Bangkok. Back then I was into Pratunam (Thai: ประตูนำ้) and its huge market, I've stayed in this hotel a few times; for about four weeks in total. I had Thai buffet breakfast every morning on the 76th or 78th floor. The buffet place was right on the revolving observation deck, so I generally chose the window seats and enjoyed the fabulous Thai breakfast with the city views from the sky. After the meals, sipping a cup of coffee on the 78th floor was just awesome. It's too good for words. The views from there was almost surreal, so I felt splurge, I must admit. Also, the hotel is all-suite hotel, so my room was enough spacious and it was very comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment