Tuesday, March 29, 2011

An art to show or a screen to hide?

I took this picture in Rome, Italy. I visited a lot of popular sites in Rome. For example, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, Bocca della Verità (a.k.a. the Mouth of Truth) and so on. I didn't think these buildings on this picture were world-famous landscapes or something like that, but it was just very interesting to me. I was just guessing that the building on the right was a normal one. The building on the left had been renovation or under construction, but apparently it was covered with an artistic screen which looked like a building. I'm not sure about it, but I thought that they chose the sound-proof sheet to preserve the stunning appearance of Rome. If I didn't look carefully, probably I didn't notice that the building on the left had been renovation or under construction. I really love this kind of idea. This never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment