Friday, March 25, 2011

Try local cuisine or stay typical familiar food

This is a view of Thimphu, the capital of Bhutan. The city looked like being surrounded by mountains. I'd say the city was in the Himalayas. There were a lot of prayer flags. I took this photo on the second day in Bhutan. When I arrived in Paro international airport, I headed to Thimphu and spent a night. I had Bhutanese dinner at my hotel's restaurant. I ordered Ema Datshi, red rice, and some beer. The menu had international cuisine as well, but I was there to enjoy authentic Bhutanese cuisine, so I had the spicy one and it was truly nice.

1 comment:

  1. Very efficiently written story. It will be valuable to anyone who utilizes it, as well as yours truly :). Keep doing what you are doing – i will definitely read more posts. Hotels in Frankfurt-Oder

    ReplyDelete