Thursday, March 17, 2011

Walk on eggshells

I've been to Chester, England, the UK. The city is famous for its long city walls, so I walked on the city walls. I love heights. When I found a building named "OFF THE WALL", I took a picture like this. That was so funny. It had an off-the-wall sense of humor and sounded like a joke for me. I liked the idea. By the way, someone told me that "OFF THE WALL" is an English Pub, but I'm not sure. I didn't go to any pubs in Chester. Here, probably I should have wrote I couldn't go to any pubs in Chester or something like that. Back when I was there, I was under a lot of pressure about an exchange rate for foreign currencies to quids. It was relatively expensive and I was a little short of it. Overall, I really enjoyed to walk on the Chester city walls, but money-wise, I needed to walk on eggshells almost every seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment