Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dresden is known as Florence of the Elbe

This is my only a photo in Dresden, Germany. I didn't get around to taking more photos in beautiful Florence of the Elbe because of a major traffic jam. I started the day from a huge brekkie at my hotel in Berlin and got on a coach and headed to Dresden, but on the way the coach was caught in heavy traffic and I arrived Dresden hours later. In Dresden, a local guide got on the coach and we actually did the sightseeing from the coach windows in a rush. After that, everybody got off the coach for lunch. First things first, I stood in line at a comfort station, then after that, I grabbed a bite. Right before I backed to the coach, I realized that I didn't have any photos of Dresden. When I took this photo, I was walking with a camera in one hand, a German sausage sandwich in the other. Not only that, but it was drizzling, so I was holding a folding umbrella under my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment