Friday, May 25, 2012

Stay in bed and eat Bhatmas

The photo shows my hotel room in Kathmandu, Nepal. After spending 20 days in Pokhara, I returned to the capital by air. I had 7 nights 8 days in Nepal's largest metropolitan without any plans to do. First things first, I chose a hotel and paid in advance. It cost 91 bucks for everything. The hotel was located at the edge of Thamel district. Thamel is the name of area witch is one of the most popular tourist trails in Kathmandu. Staying in that hotel meant I was almost there. Here. One night, I was staying too lazy and stayed in bed. Then, the phone rang. It was a receptionist and asked everything was okay and also gave me a recommendation about their rooftop restaurant. It sounded tempting. Of course I went there and had Nepali special set. It was full of Nepali food with good curry. It was totally nice, especially Bhatmas. I really loved it. Bhatmas is kind of like roasted dried soybeans tasted spicy and a bit salty. Once you start eating Bhatmas, you won't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment