Saturday, May 5, 2012

The hotel reminds me of...

The photo shows a hotel in Vientiane, Laos where I chose as my first hotel in Laos five or six years ago. That time, I flew to Vientiane from Bangkok, Thailand by Thai Airways International flight TG620. It was about an hour flight in morning and I had nice breakfast on the plane as an in-flight meal. Wattay International Airport is located in the outskirts of the capital of Lao; Vientiane. I took a cab from the airport and arrived to this hotel. The hotel is situated in around very convenient area to do everything what I wanted in Vientiane. Also, the staff members had very kind hospitalities. I enjoyed to talk to them as well. Two years later, I visited Vientiane again. For my second time, I chose a land route to get to Vientiane, so I took a red-eye train from Bangkok, Thailand. I slept on the upper part of a bunk bed on a train for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment