Sunday, May 6, 2012

Zurich trams pass on a street

The photo shows Zurich Trams pass each other on a street in Zurich, Switzerland. I don't often see trams in my life, so this kind of view was pretty interesting to me. I was thinking why trams were interesting to me. I think that's because some differences between trams and trains. First of all, rail tracks looked different. Tram tracks were not getting taller from the streets. Secondly, there weren't any fences or walls between trams and cars or passersby. I mean train tracks are normally getting taller than the ground, and normally fences or walls separate the trains from cars and passersby. Other cities where I've seen trams were Amsterdam, Holland and Budapest, Hungary and Prague, the Czech Republic, and Athens, Greece and Lisbon, Portugal and may be more. I've taken tram only in Prague, the Czech Republic. It was dreamy experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment