Saturday, May 12, 2012

Strike a pose

The photo shows a camel who strikes a pose in front of a Pyramid in Giza, Egypt. The camel was the one I was going to ride on a back to got close to the Pyramids. The pyramids looked really close from the camel and me, but they weren't. They looked this close to me just because they were gigantic. If you love to walk on a desert for a long time or you have enough energy to get along with a harsh desert climate obviously you can do so, but in other cases, I recommend to hire a camel or a horse or a carriage to get to the bottom of the Pyramids. Speaking of camels, camel meat is eaten in certain regions. I tried it once. If I say so, most people ask me how's the taste like. I usually say that camel meat tastes like chicken and they say that's nice. I'm not an expert, but I've heard that camel meat is halal for Muslims. Halal is an Arabic term means permissible. In layman's terms, camel meat is edible in certain regions.

No comments:

Post a Comment