Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'd rather be a barfly in this case

I took this photo at a humongous beer hall in Munich, Germany. The beer hall is world-famous and is considered one of the must-sees in Munich, Germany, so I went there twice to have experience with good German beer. The beer hall was bustling and was full of beer guzzlers on each occasion. The second time I went there my table was kinda next to the beer mug lockers. What does beer mug lockers mean, right? From my point of view, the beer mug lockers were kind of like personal lockers to keep their own beer mugs at the beer hall. Each locker had a number and a padlock exactly like the photo shows. It seemed like a really unique service and obviously I've never seen such a unique system before, so I was blown away. I learned that while they were drinking, they were also talking, laughing, dancing and then some and having fun with beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment