Saturday, May 19, 2012

Look like a total tourist

I took this photo somewhere in between the Cairo Tower and the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, Egypt. The traffic signs were written in Arabic and I didn't have any idea what they were warning about, but the Arabic letters looked pretty, so I took a photo of it. I know I looked like a total tourist. Oh, come to think of it, crossing the streets in Cairo, Egypt was kinda so difficult for tourists because of the busy streets and their complicated systems. When I headed to an Egyptair office, I was stuck at an huge intersection. Then, an Egyptian local helped me to cross the street. He said he worked on the same street as the Egyptair office. As he said, after crossed the street after a second, he said goodbye and entered a large building. Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment