Sunday, May 27, 2012

When it was light enough

I took this photo in Copenhagen, Denmark. A beautiful street lamp on a street. I loved the design. I had a unique start of my first day in Copenhagen, Denmark. My flight from Bangkok, Thailand flew in Copenhagen at 6:35 a.m. I caught a train from Kastrup airport station and headed to my hotel near Copenhagen central station. I reserved my room from the day before, so I was able to check in without any hassle. First of all, I took breakfast at the hotel, then waited at room till the sky was brightening up. After a couple of hours into the waiting, the color of the sky still seemed to be a little dark, but I noticed that the sky was probably already light enough. Then, I got out of the hotel to see the city. Thus I have experienced Scandinavian winter for the first time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment