Monday, July 12, 2010

Beer Lao goes well with everything in Laos

When I ordered a fried rice and Beer Lao at a restaurant in Vientiane, I was starving and thirsty. I'm not a meteorologist, but I've heard that in April and May are the hottest season in Laos. According to the locals the temperature often reaches 40 degrees. No doubt about it, you could fry eggs on the sidewalk. The second time I visited Laos was at the end of May, so I know a little bit about it as a vacationer. So now, how to describe such hot days and what I did. Well... I personally felt like you know? A can of beer was not enough, a few more cans of beer were still not enough and it lacked of something. Then I drank some more beer, and then... crashed out; I repeated the process till the cows come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment