Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A glass of Beer Lao with a big head, because...

I took a photo of my Beer Lao in Vientiane, Laos while I was waiting the head would shrink down. Someone told me that two to eight is the best rate for a glass of beer, but the other one told me that three to seven to four to six is the best. We need to find a happy-medium, but actually in this case, my glass of beer looked like five to five. I can't stand a glass of beer with a big head, though. Also, I know it was my fault. That's because it was my first lunch of my second visit to Laos and I was so excited to drink Beer Lao again. Then, it happened, you know why. Can't do anything. Then, I put a positive spin on it. I was able to got my hands-on experience; SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment