Friday, July 16, 2010

The most popular bridge in Budapest

I took this photo on the famous Chain Bridge (Hungarian: Lánchíd) in Budapest, Hungary. There are some more bridge in Budapest, but I've heard that this is the most famous and popular one. I went to Hungary to visit this bridge, Heroes' Square (Hungarian: Hősök tere), and to walk along Vaci Street (Hungarian: Váci Utca) and then some. In addition, I looked forward to have Hungarian cuisine like Goulash. Also, I tried to have Tokaji Wine as well and it was really sweet. I learned a lot from the national museum and I really enjoyed night scenery as well. I've heard an extraordinary story about the Heroes' Square from a Hungarian, so I hope I'll be able to write on this blog some time, but I want to save the best for last, so just bear with me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment