Tuesday, July 6, 2010

the Measurement

I really love this kind of unique land mark. I'm not a shutter bug anymore, but I took a quick shot of it in Pattaya, Thailand. According to the route marker, I was 43,250,000 kilometers away from Venus, 10,154 kilometers away from Paris and 3.75 meters away from a beer guzzelery. I'd like to take the word for it, but with a grain of salt; especially London and Paris. Not only that but, I found kinda similar route maker in the famous walking street (a.k.a. International meeting street) in south Pattaya. According to the amusing neon sign I was 0.1 km away from a drink center and also only 0.1 km away from beautiful girls. Actually, there're a lot of similar things in the world. I've seen one of them in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch on the Isle of Anglesey (a.k.a. Ynys Mon) that's the place it has the world's longest town name that I can't pronounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment