Saturday, July 10, 2010

Give my liver a rest for a change of pace

Here is another Sri Lankan chicken curry and fried rice with papadum (a.k.a. papad). I don't remember why I ordered a bottle of water instead of beer Lion. Did I order both of them? It totally slipped my mind. Spicy food goes with beer, right? So, I don't know, I don't know. However, I remember this restaurant very well. It was in a hotel on the Negombo beach, Sri Lanka. First of all, I booked a hotel room for the first two nights in Sri Lanka, but my stay was extended and I stayed in this hotel for 33 nights in total of course back and forth between Negombo and any other cities in Sri Lanka. The good points were clean rooms, sound of waves, friendly staff and this nice restaurant with a great chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment