Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yaowaraj, Bangkok

Someone says that Bangkok is a notorious for traffic jam. Well...I love Thailand, but in this case I can't agree to disagree. Generally, there are a lot of buses, cars, cabs, motorbikes, Tuk-tuks (a.k.a. Auto rickshaws) and anything else. Sometimes, it's a little hard to cross the street. The photo shows a part of Yaowaraj (a.k.a. Chinatown) in Bangkok. Yaowaraj (Thai: เยาวราช) is a kind of huge area and has a lot of Chinese signes and Thai signes. I wanted to take a picture like this, but it was too hard to stop on the center of the street, so I hopped on a motorbike's backseat and took a quick photo. In Bangkok, I often take a motorbike taxi instead of a cab or a tuk-tuk. It's convenient, speedy, inexpensive and สบาย (English: I feel very nice).

No comments:

Post a Comment