Monday, July 12, 2010

Why don't you take a river cruiser in Bangkok?

I've taken dinner cruise ships in Bangkok, Thailand several times. Two of them were in small ships, two of them were in huge ships. In the ships, I chose a buffet style dinner once, full-course dinners twice, and celebrated my birthday night once. Also, I was able to enjoy seeing Thai traditional music, dance, beer, and then some. I can't forget one of the experiences that starts and finishes at a five-star hotel on the banks of Chao Phraya. There were no other guests for that night and my dinner cruise ship happened to be a chartered for a couple of hours or so. I've chosen the same dinner cruise ship at the same hotel about a few years later, so I know their services were absolutely the same quality even I was the only guest. Variety is the spice of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment