Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Sanctuary of Truth in Pattaya, Thailand

This gigantic architectural structure is on the north shore in Pattaya, Thailand. It made of wood and is still under construction like Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, Spain. I went there a few times to see the great work. The area is a kind of huge, so I took a donkey-drawn carriage to look around. There are English guides, eateries, loos and a pond. In the pond there are some dolphins and they have dolphin shows twice a day. Before the show I shook hand with a well-trained dolphin and feed them. Dolphins are really smart, cute, and quite warm like humans. It's just my perspective, but dolphins are able to smile like us. During the show the host speaks both Thai and English. I highly recommend to get there. It's a short motorbike taxi drive from the center of Pattaya entertainment district. I believe that local language may come in handy some day, so I'm gonna jot it down in Thai.
••• Take me to : ปราสาทสัจธรรม •••

No comments:

Post a Comment