Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's a start, better late than never

The photo shows the western front of York Minster which is a huge Gothic cathedral in York, England. A very stunning architecture. By the way, I remember that when I went to the States, I understood what people were talking about or what they asked me, but in the UK, things were totally different. I couldn't catch what they said or what they asked me. It happened almost all the time especially on the first few days. Currently, I started to find out differences between American accent and British accent. I think I got used to listen to American accent because of my favorite movies, but I'd say I don't have any continuous opportunities to listen to British accent. That's why it was hard for me probably, but I'll try. For my future revisit. It's a start. Better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment