Saturday, July 2, 2011

Keep going, Keep going

When I was in Salzburg, Austria I found stairs leading to somewhere. I really love to explore this kind of places to get to somewhere unknown. I always think that I wish I could walk all streets in the world to see a lot of things with my own eyes. I know it's impossible, but I wanna do as much as possible for the rest of my time on earth. By the way, when I was in Israel, I met an elderly attractive Caucasian lady. She had a cane and walked with a limp. Before I talked to her I thought that she looked a little too hard to visit Masada or the Dead Sea, but it was my wrong guess. She was quite an optimistic energetic lady and also she had a great sense of humor. A very nice fun person. I just can't forget one of her phrases. She said "Keep going. I drink Johnnie Walker to walk." I gotcha, you. Keep going. Keep going. Thank goodness I was really happy to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment