Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A hotel for the first few days

I took this photo in my hotel room in Colombo, Sri Lanka. My flight from Bangkok, Thailand flew in Colombo around midnight. So I booked this room from previous day and sent an e-mail to let them know about my late check-in. Next morning, I decided to have breakfast at a hotel's restaurant. Sri Lankan styled breakfast tasted like heaven. My favorite coconut sambol was cooked just right and I really enjoyed it. I also had lunch there on my second day. I ordered Sri Lankan signature meal Rice and Curry. It was beautiful and tasty. Seriously, I ate like hell. The location of the hotel was kinda unique. It's in a commercial area nearby Maradana Railway Station. There weren't many places to eat and drink nearby the hotel, but I found a nice local roti shop about a hundred meters away from the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment