Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Green Gold Club

I took this photo in Zagreb, Croatia on the way to my hostel from Zagreb main station. That day, I went on a day trip to Ljubljana, Slovenia and returned to Zagreb, Croatia after nightfall. I was thinking I was going to have dinner at my hostel's restaurant, but there was a huge party was going on at the restaurant. So I needed a plan B. I just changed my outfits in my room and backtracked along the street until I got to the place where I took this photo minutes ago. Green Gold Club (a.k.a. Green Gold Complex) is just a ten-minute walk from my hostel. It's a fairly new entertainment complex with fabulous bars, restaurants and then some. It was a Saturday night and Green Gold Club looked like the most popular hangout for locals, but I squeezed myself into a Bosnian place. At first, a waiter told me that their tables were fully booked, but he also said if he could have a moment of my time. After tried to talk his boss for a minute, the waiter kindly conducted me to a quickie table in the restaurant. Overall, I had a very nice Bosnian dinner with a memorable experience. Thank you. You are very considerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment