Thursday, May 22, 2014

Heathrow Express

This was my first photo in London, England. After I flew in London Heathrow Airport, I took an airport rail link named Heathrow Express to get to London Paddington Station. It was about a 15-minute train journey and cost an arm and a leg. The ticket price made me realize early on that I arrived in England. If I put a positive spin on it, I paid that much money for the convenience, not only for a train ticket. There was a little hiccup at the end of the 15-minute train journey, but it was just a slight delay. A guy standing behind me started to talk on the phone and said "I'm almost there, almost there, but the train got stuck. I don't know somewhere near Paddington." or something like that. The good thing is, passengers can use their mobs throughout the train journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment