Friday, May 30, 2014

Ćevapčići with Riža na maslacu and Lepinja

The photo shows Ćevapčići with Riža na maslacu. I took this dish at my favorite restaurant in Zagreb, Croatia. Ćevapčići is a Southeastern European dish. It's kind of like a grilled minced meat with lots of spices. I really love it. Ćevapčići is commonly eaten with a piece of flatbread (a.k.a. pita bread) named Lepinja, but I wanted to have it with some rice as well. This photo is showing the result of my order. You can see Lepinja on the upper part of the photo. Also, you can see Riža na maslacu on the lower part of the photo. Riža na maslacu is like a rice dish cooked with butter. I had the same type of rice dish at a Bosnian restaurant as well. Oh, before I forget, beer on the photo is named Karlovačko. I loved the label as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment