Tuesday, May 27, 2014

14:45 vs 18:35

I took this photo in Ljubljana, Slovenia. I found this lovely building on a street where a lot of shoes and umbrellas were hanging on wires. I looked up the umbrella from below and saw a bulb inside of the umbrella. I guess the umbrella is like a lampshade and the lamp will light up at night. It will definitely be the beautiful night view, but I couldn't stay there until dark. If I missed the 14:45 train, the next international train wouldn't come for about four hours, so I must caught the 14:45 train to go back to Zagreb, Croatia. Probably, there were some other train options to go back to Zagreb, but I was just a first-timer tourist and didn't know much about cross-border railway systems. The 14:45 train was a direct train. I went through passport control on the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment