Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Locate the best location

I took this photo in a hotel room in Amsterdam, Holland. As you know, when in Amsterdam, everything is relatively expensive, but a hotel where I booked through Booking.com let a cozy and comfortable room to me in much lower price than many other hotels that I browsed through the Internet. The location of the hotel was the best thing for me. Hectic Leiden Square was a few minute-walk from the hotel and I could enjoy cool Heineken beer in nice pubs around the square. Not only that, but so-called "city center" wasn't too far from the hotel. For example, the pretty famous red light district was about a 20 minute-walk. Also, Wi-Fi worked great in my room and I could make a plan for a day trip to Belgium without any frustration with slow Internet connection. Thanks a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment