Thursday, May 1, 2014

I should have asked a postal clerk first

I took this photo in Antwerp, Belgium. I found this beautiful building on a street. I didn't have so much time in Antwerp, so I penciled a few must-do things in for my short stay. Licking chocolate flavored postage stamps was at the top of my bucket list. I bought several postcards at a bookstore and after that went to a post office to buy postage stamps. I believed without a doubt that every postage stamp in Belgium smell and taste of chocolate, but it was my misunderstanding. Unfortunately, my postage stamps didn't smell and taste of chocolate. One of my recipients said that she tried to smell the chocolate, but she couldn't. My bad on this. I'm sure I've read a news article about Belgian chocolate flavored postage stamps, but probably they were sold on limited edition or something. What a pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment