Monday, May 12, 2014

Melem

The photo shows Croatian skin cream named Melem. I bought it at a pharmacy in Zagreb, Croatia. It's a long story to tell you how come I needed this cream. I visited Croatia in December. When I walked around the city, I wore a glove on my left hand, but I didn't wear a glove on my right hand. Zagreb was so beautiful and I wanted to take photos here and there. If I wore a glove on my right hand, I would have to yank off the glove every couple of minutes. I thought it would be a pain in the neck, so I walked around the city without a glove on my right hand. In the result, I had chilblains on the back of my right hand within a few days of my arrival. Sometime during that time, an accommodating local recommended me this great skin cream. It worked on very well and my chilblains healed in a few days. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment