Sunday, May 25, 2014

TG2902 CMB - BKK; Mar 2014

The photo shows an inflight-meal of Thai Smile Airways flight TG2902 Colombo, Sri Lana to Bangkok, Thailand (CMB - BKK). It was a three and a half hour red-eye flight. The plane took off at 01:20 and almost all passengers have been dozing off when the in-flight meal was served. I woke up when a wagon came right next to me. I had this Midnight Chicken Curry with white rice, and had three kinds of tropical fruits for dessert. It was delicious and also smelled very nice. I love curry. The other passengers who were seated around me just skipped the midnight in-flight meal and stayed asleep. What a pity. By the way, Thai Smile Airways is a fairly new lower-cost airline which is operated by Thai Airways International. Smiling flight attendants were fresh and bubbly Thai females and they looked much younger than a stereotypical flight attendants.

No comments:

Post a Comment