Friday, August 27, 2010

Beady eyes, floppy ears, and a gigantic body

I love elephants, so I was really excited to see this at the main entrance of Ruwanwelisaya Stupa in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka. I've ridden elephants several times. The first place I rode an elephant was Ayutthaya, Thailand. It was about 15 minutes or so. The second place was Rose Garden in Bangkok, Thailand. It was so much fun and a lot of photos about it. The third place was Samphran Elephant Ground & Zoo near Rose Garden. It was about 20 minutes or so. The fourth place was Chitwan National Park, Nepal. I did an hour Jungle Safari with an elephant twice. I found a deer and any other animals from the back of an elephant. The elephant was very smart and took care of me in the jungle. For example, the elephant removed spider webs for me. I was truly impressed. The fifth place was in the outskirts of Kegalle, Sri Lanka. It was the biggest male elephant I've ever ridden. I'm not sure, but it was about 30 minutes or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment